Water damage and flooding can be caused by things such as storms, burst pipes and more. We at Flood Services, we can efficiently and easily restore and repair even the most severe damage to your residence or commercial establishment in Melbourne, within the shortest possible time.
- ONSITE WITHIN 1 HOUR
- 24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE
- RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL SERVICES
- FREE DAMAGE ASSESSMENT
- YOUR LOCAL EXPERTS
- QUICK RESPONSE TIME
- INSURANCE CERTIFIED
- NO PAYMENT REQUIRED
RAIN, STORM &
If a water-damaged property isn’t dried quickly and restored professionally, the moisture trapped in various features will only catalyse mould growth. This can be extremely toxic and dangerous which makes it important to deal with it without delay. Our team of expert will make sure the mould is eliminated from your property, quickly restoring your property to its pre-water damaged condition.
It doesn’t take long for sewage pipe backup to spread which make it important to be addressed without delay. We treat this as a hazard and make sure that the clean-up is done effectively and promptly. Our team of certified and fully-trained technicians are able to handle even the most complex water damage problems expertly.
You can hire the most advanced Melbourne water damage restoration equipment from Flood Services. We provide a doorstep drop and pickup of this equipment at any time. View our wide range of flood equipment here.
Flood Restoration MelbourneThere is an urgency to act with respect to Flood Restoration as a quick response helps to mitigate later complications such as mould growth and structural damage. At Flood Services, we have the manpower, restoration drying equipment, and expertise to handle all types of storm & flood damage, regardless of the source of the urgency. Slight plumbing issues can also cause serious flood damages.
Our expert service for flood restoration covers all types of industriesWhether it's private property, retail business, government or healthcare services, or for the industrial sector, we have what you need. If you are experiencing storm or flood damage, give us a call and we will take care of everything making sure your life goes back on track as quick as possible, with minimal disruptions.
Why you should take floods seriouslyDomestic water damage is an obvious cause of physical damage to the structural integrity of your property. Water can erode walls, weaken support beams, and give carpets a musty smell. However, the emotional devastation following a flooding incident, whether minor or not, is sometimes much more devastating. In the blink of an eye, water can erase years of hard work by quickly destroying your house. Your best option is to call Flood Services if you are experiencing such an issue – we are professionals at flood restorations and will deliver an excellent service by extracting all the water from your property, setting up drying equipment and following up drying process by taking moisture readings and cleaning up your house.
- Highly trained Storm & Flood Restoration Melbourne experts
- Quick to emergencies
- Modern tools and equipment
- 24/7 Emergency Flood Restoration
- Anti-microbial spraying
The phases of a Flooding Restoration:
- Inspection and estimate of damage due to flooding: this phase is crucial for planning a truly effective intervention for the total flood restoration of normal activities.
- Securing and protecting goods that are not damaged by water: the action of water can irreversibly damage almost everything inside a property, and may also result in a structural weakening of the buildings themselves; this phase, therefore, has the purpose of intervening with actions aimed at limiting damages.
- Reclamation and rehabilitation of buildings and assets: through specific procedures and state-of-the-art technological tools, we quickly restore the natural environment of the given area.
Water Extraction Melbourne
Regardless of whether water damage has been caused by floods, burst pipes or water leaks, it’s important that the situation be addressed without delay. When you choose to call Flood Services, we make every effort to ensure that you receive prompt and reliable solutions. The objective is to minimise the damage and restore the condition of your property as quickly as possible.
We use the latest technology and techniques in our work, which means you are assured of getting a comfortable and healthy living environment that’s free of bacteria and mould, within the shortest possible time. We are highly skilled in disaster response, and our team can completely extract the flood water from your premises without the need of any kind of demolition.
We follow very rigorous Melbourne water extraction methodologies that are effective in removing even the last traces of moisture and water not just from the surfaces but from deep within the structures and installations on your property. We know exactly how devastating water damage can be for homes and businesses. When you are faced with this kind of disaster, the very first thing to do is to contact water extraction Melbourne experts like us for the job.
We provide 24/7 emergency storm, water & flood restoration services to both residential and commercial clients. Our quick response, expert assessment, and seamless water extraction and Flood Restoration solutions significantly remove the dangers and risks associated with situations such as these.
Quick Action Ensures Efficient ResultsWe recognize the fact that situations like these can cause a lot of distress to our clients and that the matter needs to be considered an emergency. Since every minute is crucial, we deploy our team immediately and follow very effective processes that help clear the flooding from various areas of your property. They will also sanitize all the areas in order to ensure that the spaces are free of mould, bacteria and other harmful elements.
Water Extraction Melbourne Process
- Before drafting any proposal, we carry out a detailed inspection and assessment of the damage that has been caused by the water on your property.
- This helps us create a suitable plan of action to ensure that all of the areas are free of water within the shortest possible time. It also helps us choose the right equipment and techniques for the best outcomes.
- All the salvageable items will be removed from the property and stored in a safe location.
- Antimicrobial applications help destroy lingering bacteria that might be present due to the flood water. This helps ensure that there is no spread of disease on your property, due to water contamination.
- All the features, spaces and structures will be dried, the area would be dehumidified and monitored until everything gets back to normal.
24/7 Emergency Water Extraction & Flood Restoration ServicesWe understand that flood situations and water damage can occur at any point of time which is why we provide reliable 24/7 Water Extraction & Flood Restoration services in Melbourne. Regardless of what time of the day or night you call us, we would be at your location within the hour. Our experienced team of professionals work very quickly and seamlessly in order to prevent any further damage from the flooding.
Why choose usAs mentioned earlier, we recognise that every setting will be different as will the flood situation on the premises. Our flexible approach, quick thinking, customised approach, and tailored Flood Retoration and water extraction Melbourne. Also, our mitigation plan help get things back on track quickly. This means you have peace of mind that the problem is being addressed by experts. Our expertise and skill are matched perfectly by our dedication and reliability, and you can trust us to provide you with the best solutions. While we never compromise on the quality of the solutions we provide, you will find that our services are competitively priced, which provides you value for money. For any more information, feel free to contact Flood Services Melbourne at 1800 908 908. You can get a free quote online when you enquire.
Emergency Flood Services
If there is flooding and water damage on your property in Melbourne and you need structural drying, carpet and wood drying etc. your insurance plan might cover this. If you need help with any of these services, feel free to call us immediately. We will help restore your business or home within the shortest possible time. Typically, our team has a response time of one-hour to the site.
We work with all the major Australian insurance companies. When you choose us for this important job, you can rest assured that you will get the best flood services Melbourne. The aim is to ensure that your experience with us is as seamless as possible, which is why handle all the technicalities for you and communicate directly with the insurance companies. This saves you from a significant amount of trouble and inconvenience.
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY FLOOD - STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Call us on this number without delay 1800 958 138
- If the flood is from a water leak, turn off the water at the mains
- Take photographs of the Water Damage
- Move all your furniture, valuables etc. to a safe and dry location
- Ventilate all the areas that are flooded
- Make arrangements so our technicians are able to get direct access