Why Timely Odour Control And Treatment Is Important
Unfortunately, there are a number of different causes of unpleasant odours. Sometimes these can also arise without any direct influences such as animal secretions, rot, fire damage or water damage. This is exactly what makes odour neutralization in Melbourne quite a complex problem to deal with. Since these smells can be unpleasant as well as harmful to your health, it becomes necessary to tackle the problem without delay.
We at Flood Services provide excellent odour control treatments in Melbourne and offer a range of solutions such as:
- Controlled fumigation methods
- Use of high-efficiency air purifying equipment with HEPA filters
- Cleaning of all the affected areas and installations, with products that are specifically made for each situation.
- Once all the washing has been done, all the fabric and clothing will be ozonised in a room that is dedicated for this specific purpose
We offer start to end odour neutralisation solutions to our clients. For example, if your cupboards need to be emptied of all your clothes and the curtains in your home need to be taken down, our team will do that for you. Once the treatment has been completed they will put everything back in its place methodically.
Odour Neutralisation- The Benefits
- Our experts carry out the application very efficiently and you are able to start using the room as before in about 12 hours
- The active agent that we use has a long-term action even at very high temperatures, and it is totally odourless
- Our specialised odour control treatment in Melbourne is effective in getting rid of odours caused by animal secretions, decomposition odours, excessive smoking, water damage, fire etc.